Sunday, February 15, 2009

It’s Monster Truck time!

Have I mentioned before that Tyler lives and breathes race cars? Well, about 6 months ago Tyler and Awesome discovered Monster Trucks. It was love at first VROOM! Big loud trucks smashing smaller cars, catching air as if the truck was flying. What's not to love? Daddy got us all tickets to go see them LIVE and you should have seen their reaction. It was like they went to Disneyland! I honestly don't think Awesome blinked the entire time! And for Tyler, needless to say, as soon as we got back home he gathered all his Monster Trucks and "crashing cars" to simulate all the tricks at the show. It was absolutely a BIG hit, way to go Daddy! Taylor will be big enough to come with us next year!






Go Grave Digger!!! (The boys are big fans of Grave Digger and Monster Mutt)



I can't handle the anticipation!! Is he going to crash?!?




I am so excited I just don't know what to do with myself!




My Chubby!





Joe looking forward to GRAVE DIGGER!




Is he going to tip over??......No he is just too good.




We're going to rumble!!








It's smashing time.




I'm flying.












That was the BEST show EVER!!!














5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are hilarious!! Way to go Will! I'm glad I've got a girl so far- I don't know if I could handle that noise. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the fourth too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Melissa! Thank you so much for blogging. It is so wonderful to be able to keep up with y'all. Please kiss all the boys for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... Uncle Phillip had to leave his own comment(which I have never done). Looks like the boys had a blast at the Monster Truck Show. I really enjoyed these pics and the other ones of your home, etc. Very Nice Home! Oh, and looks like Melissa could put Will to work next Christmas decorating that awesome Christmas tree in your backyard. I'm sure that beautiful tree is just a taste of what the landscape looks like there. Hope we can visit one day. We love y'all.

    Phillip

    ReplyDelete